Monday, April 8, 2013

IUI #1 = Fail

Well, one IUI under our belt without the results we were hoping for.  My cycle made it only 26 days which is unusual for me.  I'm not really sure how to describe how I feel about it.  Disappointed for sure, but maybe numb is a better word at the moment.  Being such a short cycle caught me completely off guard... and I had to go right into the "next cycle" mode calling the doctor and three pharmacies today...so maybe just numb... and tired...ha!

We're going to continue with the same dosages of medication this round but are adding in a day 3 (tomorrow) ultrasound and blood work.  I think it's just a baseline to see how ready my body is for this next round...but quite honestly I am really not sure and will find out more tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I totally know the numb feeling setting up all the appointments and calling the pharmacy. That is the worst! Especially when AF came early..Ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with round 2! Thinking of you hun!

    ReplyDelete