Friday, December 21, 2012

CD 1

Okay, so technically today is CD 5 but I just haven't had a chance to write this week.  I knew it was bound to happen, and was hoping for it to come sooner than later for timing *things* out.  If it would have come any later we would have been in Missouri when I should be having the ultrasound, so it all worked out.  The plan for this month is doubling the Letrozole, internal ultrasound on day 11, and the shot on day 12.  We shall see...

I've been snowed in the last two days due to a monstrous snow storm/blizzard.  I have to admit snow days were more fun when I still got paid for them.  But nevertheless, it's been nice to spend some extra time with the hubby and knock some things off my to do list. 

Anyone else get snowed in this week or have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Thursday


Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment