Thursday, December 6, 2012

Go Pack Go

My husband would say I am slightly obsessed with the Green Bay Packers, and I wouldn't be able to disagree with him. In honor of the Pack beating the team that must not be named last weekend, here are some pictures in Packer Country from the last couple of years.
 
 
I can't believe we talked our dad into that!
 
Notice the awesome Zumba pants!

How in the world do they leap that high?!

Best.Stadium.Ever.

Our awesome pink towels for breast cancer awareness!

Sibling love with Aaron Rodgers!

Last year opening game September 11th.

Walking out of the tunnel to see this...priceless!

So happy...and so cold!

There may or may not have been alcohol involved in the taking of this picture...
 

3 comments:

  1. Don't tell Dick, but I am in LOVE with Aaron Rodgers! There is nothing like Lambeau!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! You got to hang out with Aaron?! I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least we all enjoy football as much as we do - better to be opponents than to not understand the game at all! :) And we'll see how that last game of the season goes...back in the dome!

    ReplyDelete