Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Warning: Taking a Pregnancy Will Start Your Period

Ugghh!!!!!!!  I made it to day 32.  My hopes were so high.  I thought this was finally our month.  I put off taking a pregnancy test until this morning with dreams of how to tell Austin about our future family on Valentine's Day.  It was negative, but hey, I figured I'd just restest in a day or two.  Well, no need for that!  Flo decided to show up at work this afternoon.  My heart broke.  I was sick.  I just wanted to leave and cry.  I prayed at my desk that my boss wouldn't walk by asking for something so he wouldn't see the tears.  I wished so bad to be back in my old classroom where I could lock the door and cry with my BFF next door.

But, tomorrow is a new day and this next cycle will bring new hope.  It will also bring the start of the IUI conversation with the doctor.  We figure there really is no sense in continuing doing something that isn't working.  I'm interested to see what these next steps will look like for the two of us! 

     

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the news. What a let down:( time for the next step! Your attitude is so uplifting! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, as if IF isn't bad enough it is like our bodies always want to play nasty tricks on us. As if it wouldn't have been bad enough to get it yesterday, but on Valentine's Day of all days. That sucks! Thinking about you and hoping IUI is your answer!

    ReplyDelete