Sunday, January 12, 2014

#1 Sign I Am Feeling Better...

I don't pay attention to what clothes I am putting on in the morning, including my underwear! Ha!  Any of your girls would understand what I mean!  It's been almost a week and a half since I've started showing symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy.  After a little scare in the middle of this last week, I am happy to say my HCG has dropped below 500 so the doctors believe I am out of the danger zone.  I will just have to continue to have my blood drawn until that becomes zero or negative.  Pain has changed to discomfort, which is a relief.  I have been real tired and get winded quite easily, but the doctor said I could expect that for up to four weeks and I just need to give my body some time to heal. 

As far as on the adoption front, we are up to our eyeballs in paperwork and I feel like we've fallen behind with the holidays and now the medical setback.  We are going to schedule our second home study appointment at the end of the month.  Austin has started to prepare our home for the third appointment of the home study where the agency comes to our home.  We've purchases extra smoke and carbon monoxide detectors amongst other safety things that we should have had but didn't. 

I am happy to say things have calmed down for the moment, and I am feeling very thankful for that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment